EXCLUSIVE TO EMBRACE LIFESTYLE

STAR OF THE MONTH:  SIKO BHEBHE

Hey everyone its been long but i'm back . I hope 2019 is treating you well and i hope you are chasing your dreams. Well i am excited to present to you the  star of month Siko Bhebhe. Siko bhebhe is an ambitious young man who is a musician , author and a leader. He is the former mayor of the Bulawayo junior council. He is known for the famous motivational hits and this prompted him to write a book entitled Beginning a New Chapter which had a positive feedback. Well let me not give you the full details read below and i assure you his story will definitely inspire you to rise up and follow your dreams.

Tells us in brief who Siko is. 
 Siko is a young man full of zeal and passion.I am 24 years old, was born on the 26th of March. I am at varsity, doing an Honours Degree in Sociology at Lupane State University. I care more about others more than l care about myself cause l believe if you want to be happy make someone else so.
Siko loves God more than anything, serving God is what l do best, l put God first before anything, he is my first priority. I am who l am today all because of the grace of God and men and women that God brought into my life to invest greatness in me.I love my family so much, they are my pillar of strength. 

Tell us about your passion for writing , what and who inspired you?
 My passion for writing began in 2016, when l began to write daily motivationals which l used to send to people via WhatsApp. People where inspired and changed by these motivationals l used to send.
* Then my sisters told me, ",Siko you should write a book". And a brother from church called Xesha encouraged me to write a book. 
* I was inspired to write a book by my spiritual Father Bishop Dr.Colin Nyathi, he is such a great author. My brother Xesha Khumalo also inspired me to write my book.
* What inspired me is the passion l have to give back to the community, help rebuild someone's life and inspire them not to give up on their dreams. I love to see someone succeeding and living a happy life.

You wrote a book entitled Beginning a New Chapter ,tell us about your book and what it is all about.
 My book is entitled" Beginning a New Chapter". Wrote it in 2 weeks. Its focus is on sending a message to the reader saying to them its not over until its over, "Let's start rebuilding" there is still hope. The book is all about the broken pieces and faded dreams of young people. It seeks to revive and activate greatness within an individual. It is to send a message to the youths that "a time to be great is now,and now is the time".

How was the reception of the book ?
 The response of the book was good l must say. People came and supported me during my book Launch, and my Youth Pastors, Leader's from church, friends from church, family and relatives and all my friends supported me on the day of the launch. The response was positive, l don't despise humble beginnings. Books were bought, and the feedback has been positive as many love the piece of my writing.

What are you hoping to achieve in 2019?
In 2019, hoping to launch 3-4 youth Christian books and hoping to launch 5 motivational books by end of this year.

Secondly, by Gods grace hoping to launch my first ever talk show called " Motivational Hits Talk show (M-H Talkshow) "

What advice would you give to young people who aspire to write books?
Word of advice l would give to young people out there is value your identity and it will protect your destiny. Create the perfect opportunity for yourself and be the change that you want to see. Your hunger and passion will separate you from common man. Make the right decisions now, so that you will be a great example to your children. Live a happy life and do not allow anyone to steal away your joy. Lastly look up to God and not man.


 Social media..you can find me on
* Facebook: follow my Facebook page Motivational Hits
* Instagram: bhekusikomayor
* Whatsapp
If you wish to purchase Siko 's book contact Xesha on +263736315639 and place your order .

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

STAR OF THE MONTH

EXCLUSIVE TO EMBRACE LIFESTYLE